Blog 9: Changes to My Study Program
Hi everyone!!
Another day here, but calm down soon I will stop bothering you, and I hope you enjoy your well-deserved vacation.
Well, today we are going to talk about an issue that concerns each of us in our respective careers and departments. I think there will always be problems wherever they are, only sometimes they try to cover more this problems or in other cases there will be so many that it is impossible to cover them more.One of the problems of my department is that I feel that the resources are not being managed in the best way, they are not investing in the infrastructure or in the spaces so that there is comfort and a quality space for students and teachers. And if I talk about the Company building, how could you have imagined it?
Another aspect to improve is undoubtedly the attention to requests in the secretary of studies, it is incredible that there is such slowness in the processes that are required to provide solutions to the different problems of students and this is something that has undoubtedly worsened in the pandemic.
And last but not least, the academic load that is in my academic program, even assuming that you do not fall behind for any reason, is going crazy with so many subjects and hours of work, I think it is something that should seriously adjust and improve according to the reality of what the university is.

That they fix the infrastructure already seems more like a dream than a possible reality :(
ResponderEliminarIt's very sad how the resources are so different u.u
ResponderEliminarAAA!! 😞😞 I hate see that pictures haha. I think the problem is with the people who manage the faculty. They are not prepared for this. Maybe someone thinks otherwise, but I believe that the people who should administer the faculty are people prepared for that(external people), and not teachers who were prepared to teach and not administer.
ResponderEliminarI was going to use the same pictures in my blog haha
ResponderEliminarIt makes me very sad to see the last photo, the inequality that exists between the faculties is a real shame :c
ResponderEliminarThe last photograph is very good, it shows in a single view one of the problems of the faculty of arts
ResponderEliminarThe last photo is SO TRUE. I still remember when I went to Beauchef in my first year to get the Junaeb card, and compare with Artes Centro, Beauchef was like the future xD
ResponderEliminarOne of the problems with this university is that each faculty has to finance itself. And those responsible have not been able to think of a way to support ours.
ResponderEliminar