Blog 4: Favorite movie/anime

 Hi Guys!!

Well, this time we are on a very interesting topic that I really enjoy, I'm going to tell you about my favorite movie, I would have to say that I like many more, but this may be my favorite. 

I must also say that I really like those suspense movies and those in which you never know what will happen, perhaps that's why the reason for my choice.

I'm talking about "The Best Offer" , is a very singular movie that when I saw for the first time I was fascinated with them and got on the podium of my favorite movies. Has as main actors Geoffrey Rush and Sylvia Hoeks being directed by Giuseppe Tornatore. 

It tells the story of an old man whose expertise in the art world has made him famous and also for being a great auctioneer. Suddenly a mysterious woman calls him because she wants to sell him an impressive collection of antiques that she receives from her parents, however great events are triggered that you cannot stop seeing.


I encourage you to look at it and I assure you that you will enjoy it as much as I do.






Comentarios

  1. looks very interesting! I'll see her today (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Another movie added to the list to watch on my vacation, it looks entertaining :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Geofrey Rush it's an amazing actor, not the best movie of him but still good u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This movie looks so interesting, maybe I can see it another day c:

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! What an interesting movie! I'll put it on my watch-it-later list

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: Personal Opinions

Blog 5: My future job