Blog 8: Personal Opinions

 Hi everyone!!

Well, following the instructions in this blog, I feel more comfortable talking about human relationships and social media and technology.

Regarding social media and technology, we have seen how the human being has evolved and in different situations, technology has opened the possibility of carrying out processes much easier and faster, which has led to quite high levels of productivity and efficiency may be especially in industries. 

But this is only one side of the coin, and well I think it can be seen from many points of view, for example the environmental damage that has also been generated in all these advances, the warlike consequences of different nuclear weapons, and a endless good and bad consequences of this.

On the other hand, I feel that social networks, if they know how to use them, are a very powerful means to learn about any topic you want, and also to promote or venture into any project you have.

As for human relationships, I think that in this pandemic it has been seen how important it is to be able to have contact with people, we are supremely social beings and distance is something that has affected a lot. And in another aspect it must be said that, from my point of view, there is still a lot to advance in values ​​to have a much more harmonious society.

I leave you a video that I saw a while ago and I liked it.



Comentarios

  1. I'm agree with you! I believe that if technology is used in a good way, it can bring many good things to the world

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have always thought that if we give technology a good use we can do many good things, however everything has its bad side c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Technology is a weird thing for me, it's so crazy how a human can evolve and invent new things according to what it want... We have to give it a good use, as the classmates say :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is very interesting all the evolution that we have had thanks to technology but at the same time also the addiction that was created

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with you. I feel that in this pandemic technology has shown how good and bad it can be

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4: Favorite movie/anime

Blog 5: My future job