Blog 7: An Interesting Hobby/ free-time activity you have
Hellou everyone
Well, today we have to talk about our free time activity and in my case I would tell you about two activities that are related to each other.
Training and nutrition are two topics that woke me up in the pandemic and I am going to tell you why I think they are my hobby. The first, well, I always liked exercise and physical activity, so last year I started training calisthenics and I really liked it. It is a sport that is based on strength training through the weight of the body and the execution of several incredible movements. One feature that I really liked about this is that you don't need a lot of space or many implements to be able to practice it, you can practice it at home, in the park, wherever. I recently had surgery and they prohibited me from physical exercise for a while, when I saw that I began to miss it, I realized that it is already part of my life.The subject of nutrition is something that has been supplemented with training, because I discovered and became aware for the first time of how important nutrition was and how little people are interested in this subject. I am very passionate about researching and learning about these topics, I don't know if to the point of studying something related, but I have fun doing it.



Wow! You must be very strong
ResponderEliminarI would also like to motivate myself to exercise, at this rate I will disappear. Good for you for staying healthy!
ResponderEliminarcalisthenics is great! but personally I think I could not do it I have little strength
ResponderEliminarBecause that's what a man does.jpg
ResponderEliminarI really like calisthenics, I think it is the ideal sport since you work the whole body. But I also hate it, because everyone who does calisthenics very strong haha. Currently I also exercise but my diet is not very healthy.
ResponderEliminarI love do sport but found motivation its so hard, keep it up c:
ResponderEliminarStart exercising more is one of my goals for this year, since the last year i didn't get out a lot outside of my house because of the pandemic.
ResponderEliminarI wish I was more fitness :(, is a little bit hard to me staying motivated
ResponderEliminar