Blog 6: Post Graduate Studies

 Hi Everyone

Well, today is a topic that I did not expect, I still do not know what I am going to study after finishing my degree, at least in regards to my degree because I feel that I am in a moment where I could explore much more in the different areas. 

So, I don't know what to tell you, but so that this blog is not too boring I will try to look more towards the future. May be I would like to generate investigations and objects in the world of the audio for the benefit of the people, something so complex and that covers so many areas how is audio, I believe that there is much to know and investigate yet.

May be also I would like to delve into issues related to acoustic engineering or surely also address technological advances in the area of ​​health, being able to help people with some type of hearing disability to feel good in any social environment or not only because of a disability, everyone With the passage of time we lose this function, so it may be interesting to try to extend the life of the cells that allow us to listen, I don't know, it is worth dreaming.

Finally as you realized I have no idea what I will do or where I will do, but I hope to do well.

Comentarios

  1. You have a lot of time to think about want you want to do after you finish you degree, don’t worry!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it's fantastic that you propose to help people with hearing problems, very nice of you c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Our career is very broad. They prepare us to be between engineers, scientists dedicated to research and creation, and producers, mixing engineers. So I understand that you are not very clear about what you want.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Help people with hearing problems it's something really admirable.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: Personal Opinions

Blog 4: Favorite movie/anime

Blog 5: My future job