Blog 5: My future job
Hey you, this is important 馃憞
Well, I have to start by saying that in the last year I had the opportunity to share with people who have their own businesses and started in the world of entrepreneurship and this has somehow influenced me in some projects that I would like to see carried out.
I always thought that people should work on what they were passionate about and the money would the consecuence of do what they love and help a lot of people, because in the end that's what we do,provide different solutions to different needs of people, whatever the way.
And that's what I see myself doing, practicing my profession as a sound engineer, providing those solutions to different problems. The how , well I know it will come, I would like to be an information disseminator maybe in my area of expertise, but I also really like the area of sound in cinema and the construction of electronic devices. And all this I would like forge it from my own company, but it will be all in due time, so there is still much to learn.
Whatever I choose, I know I will do what I really like and I couldn't be happier about it. See you.
PD: The bonus of the day, listen this with your headphones and tell me your sensations.


I hope you found your own company and help a lot of people, I've always wanted to learn mastering and production, but my tinnitus wants the opposite lol.
ResponderEliminar