Blog 3: Favorite music band/ artist / kind of music

 Hi everyone!

Today I will talk about my favorite type of music and I may talk about some marching bands and artists that I really like. It is not so easy because as time passes and with the different experiences, listening and talking about the favorite music of my friends and my family, I feel that my musical tastes have been changing. 

However, one of my favorite music genres is Reggae. Reggae music is fantastic and was a genre that had there origins in Jamaica around the 60 years, having origin of music genres like ska and rocksteady.

The first song I heard was "No woman No cry" by Bob Marley, my brother was the one who showed me this song and from that moment my passion for this music never ended. This kind of music is mistic, is beautiful, but most important I find all the feelings that I would like have when a listen music in my day to day. If you are in love, if you are jilted, if you are hapiness, if you are sad, whatever that you feeling in someone moment, I think that the Reggae music its ready to open its arms and welcome you in what you are feeling. 

Some artists and bands that I would recomended sure are Zona Ganjah, Green Valley, Ziggy Marley, Movimiento Original, UB40, Alerta Kamarada, among many others that are also spectacular.

Comentarios

  1. My uncle told me when I was a kid that reggae it's the best music to fly to. I realized what he was meaning a few years ago :'/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the way do you describe reggae ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love it! right on my blog talk about sig ragga an argentine reggae group, I hope you can hear them!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like this style of music, it's very relaxing

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like reggae but sometimes it relaxes me and I feel tired haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You know what to do when sounds reggae :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: Personal Opinions

Blog 4: Favorite movie/anime

Blog 5: My future job