Blog 2: The best concert/holidays I've ever had
Hi everyone!
This time I will tell you a experience that I remember with great happiness, I'm talking about my first and unique concert.
In september of 2019, one friend invited to me to go to Peñaflor to see a variety of musician and bands, but the principal artist that we want see was Gondwana. I remember that I was been veryexciting and had a lot of expectations of that moment and expectations were certainly met.
The concert was lasted around two hours, as time passed the different artists played his music and with my friends we could be in front of the stage, until the time came when Gondwana seemed to give his show.
In my childhood, a musical genre that always marked me was Reggae, and Gondwana was a band that I have listened to since then, that's why having the opportunity to see them was a very great experience for me. I felt very good that day, the energy of the people and hearing how the people sang the songs in chorus, is without a doubt a memory for a lifetime.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario