Blog 1: A country I would like to visit
Hi everyone!
I confess that I'm an apassionated of the different places in the world, I think that each place have something to discover, a story to tell and one moment to enjoy.
Maybe one place that I'm very curious and interesed in visit is Switzerland. Is a special country with a lot of landscapes and recognized for its variety of mountainous areas, its captivating towns and its big lakes, give me an inexhaustible source of entertainment. I would like to go with my family and be able to stay, maybe, in a cabain where we can enjoy the fabulous greenspaces and the fresh air.
In one opportunity, I see people riding bikes with spectacular views and also traveling by train visiting places that inspire infinite peace.
Suiza is also very famous for its variety of chocolates and cheeses, besides enjoying its spectacular flavors, I would like to know the places of production of all these products. Another activity that managed to catch me, are the canoe rides through the immense lakes.It really a country that generates a lot of expectations for me and I hope to be able to carry out these and all the activities that Switzerland has to offer.


Switzerland makes the best chocolates in the entire world, it is scientifically proven :]
ResponderEliminarSwitzerland makes the best chocolates in the entire world, it is scientifically proven :]
ResponderEliminarI really like that montains, such a beatiful place.
ResponderEliminar